Each of the players of this delegation has medical coverage from their arrival in Uruguay in 2008. This coverage is given by the "Hospital Evangélico”.
For over 75 years, the hospital provides to the community health service first class. Prioritize the human quality and the close link with its members and users. Defend as a fundamental principle of solidarity.
Mutual "Hospital Evangélico" feels commited to providing comprehensive care to each of its affiliates: equation, prevention and rehabilitation therapy in order to raise their level of health and quality of life.
From its solid track record and infrastructure, is pioneering a new and comprehensive insight into health care: family medicine.
The services that the "Hospital Evangélico" lends itself to providing all the players in the delegation:
- - Hospitalization for diagnosis and treatment.
- - Hospitalization for diagnostic and surgical treatments.
- - Admission to intensive treatment center.
- - Further studies for diagnosis.
- - These services will cover all technical disciplines to provide service.